New Homeschool Program Available Now!
Enrol in any of our Homeschool Art Classes today and get a 20% discount!
Imagine, Create and Learn: Art Classes for Melbourne's Young Artists
Enrol Now for
Term 1 Classes!
Explore a world of imagination and creativity. View our term classes today!
Hello and welcome gorgeous creative families!
My name is Di and I help families with art-loving children, creative kids and budding young artists to nurture their children’s love of the arts through inspiring art classes that focus on the artists (your children). I am passionate about art classes for kids where the children lead their artmaking, and all of their learning for that matter.
- Maybe you have a child who loves art?
Fabulous, me too!
- Maybe you’d love for your child to connect with other art-loving kids?
Our small groups allow for rich conversations between participants and beautiful relationship building.
- Maybe your child is full of creativity, but you’re not sure how to support and encourage their interest?
You’ve come to the right place.
- Maybe your child hasn’t found a passion or hobby they love yet and you or they want to try visual arts?
We provide tons of choices, open-ended ideas and room to try lots of different things!
- Maybe you’d like to get some materials for home too, but you’re not sure what to look for or get?
We can help with that too!
You’re in the right place, and I’m so glad you’re here!
What We Offer
Creative Art Adventures for Young Minds
Enroll Your Child in Our School Term Art Classes! At Wild at Art KIDS, we’re dedicated to awakening the inner artist in every child. Whether your child is an art enthusiast or just starting their art journey, our Term 1 classes offer a perfect blend of skill-building, exploration, and self-expression.
School Holiday Workshops
Give your kids a chance to dive into the world of art while you enjoy some peaceful time. Our school holiday workshops are designed for children aged 5-13, offering a range of activities from energetic creating to relaxed painting and sketching. There’s something for every young artist!
We offer a range of homeschool art classes for children ages 8+ and 9+. Our Homeschool Art classes program will encourage kids to pursue their artwork with guidance and new techniques introduced in each session. We also offer specialized classes that will spark imagination enhance artistic skills and provide a unique learning experience outside the traditional classroom setting.
“Every child is an artist. The problem is to remain an artist once they grow up.”
– Pablo Picasso
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Di …
A passionate lover of learning, reading, the arts, growing in heart and mind, a good movie, and the great outdoors. I love my own children fiercely and intend to travel here, there, and everywhere in the coming years.
- Exercise is like my coffee – it gives me clarity, energy, and focus… But don’t get me wrong, I love my coffee too.
- I have a ridiculous thirst for learning and personal growth – I love it!
- I’m finding that the older I get, the more I require time in nature.
- (Older, not old! I’m 47 years young to be exact and I still feel like a child in many ways, no matter what my kids say!)
- I love to read, almost always fiction, but to be honest, this has been one of the quietest reading years for me in a long time.
- I’m willing to ask for things. If we don’t ask, the answer is always no, if we ask, it might be yes!
- What am I most passionate about? Children being in the driver’s seat of their own learning.
It is my mission in life to ensure every child that crosses my path feels seen, heard, and loved for who they are, as they are.
I’ve been a primary school teacher, for both the classroom and the arts, for over 22 years… and now I want to focus solely on nurturing, inspiring, and instilling a love of creativity, learning by discovery, and self-trust in the artists (the children) I meet.
Let's Get Creative!
Our mission and vision is to nurture and encourage the artist already within – whether it is currently bold and loud or has been buried a little. We’ll start wherever your child is at and help them to flourish! And along the journey, we hope to spark a love of the arts and inspire each artist to trust in themselves to BE an artist for the whole of their life.
In the Wild at Art KIDS studio, artists will have ample opportunity to explore, experiment and lead their artmaking; they may not always finish a piece, it may not always look like a masterpiece in the traditional sense of the word, but it will be the artist’s piece – from start to finish. They will be encouraged, supported and guided to trust their ideas, their imagination, their artistic style -to trust the artist within.
What Our Happy Parents Say
Upcoming Art Classes
We offer a rich selection of in-person art classes for kids ages 5 - 13, ranging from drawing and painting technique classes to open-studio ‘come and work on your own artworks’ classes and everything in between. Ready to get started?
Check out our upcoming daytime, afterschool, weekend and school holiday art classes for kids in Taylors Lakes, Melbourne and Western Suburbs! We've got something for everyone: homeschoolers, part-time schoolers, kids at school and older kinder children.